Going from zero to penetration is a big no-no. That’s where our anal training kit comes in — Anal training means taking the time, care, and vital steps to prepare your body for anal sex.
You can use vibration to stimulate your prostate or G-spot as vibration also helps the sphincter muscles to relax – which is exactly what you want to do during anal play.
Pro tip: Plugs are a great toy for public play, which has the added bonus of feeling forbidden or secretive.
Ready to add anal play to your sexual repertoire? Here are 7 reasons why the b-Vibe anal training kit & education set is the perfect partner to help you get started:
1. Designed to look and feel like a finger, the smallest plug in this anal training kit is slim enough for first-time anal play.
2. Once you start feeling comfortable with how the small butt plug feels, you might want to add another sensation to the mix: vibration.
3. The two weighted balls (180 g) inside the large non-vibrating plug will help you to create a sensual feeling of fullness.
4. The lube applicator is one of those “best things you’ve never heard of” or used, for that matter. It does exactly what it sounds like by lubricating those hard to reach places. Learn how to choose the best anal lube.
5. No anal training kit would be complete without an enema.
6. Because why wouldn’t you take your anal training kit & education set on holiday?
7. Every purchase includes a 50+ page handbook of the most comprehensive how-to guides on anal play, written by certified sex educators.
- Small Silicone Butt Plug
- Medium Vibrating Butt Plug
- Large Weighted Butt Plug
- Lubricant Applicator
- Anal Enema
- Zipper Travel Bag
- Complete Guide to Anal Play
- ABS Plastic